Thursday, September 4, 2014

About me

Hello, my name is Gabriel and I live in Chicago, Illinois. I was an academic center student for seventh and eight grade, and I am now entering freshman year. I like to hangout with my friends both in and out of school. I enjoy playing soccer and running on the cross country team. This Saturday will be our first meet of the season. I used to be a horrible runner, but all of the practice has helped me improve. I live in a high rise downtown with my 2 parents. My mom is from Mexico and my dad is American.

When I was younger I would travel to mexico almost once every year to visit my family, most of whom lived in Mexico City. My favorite class is probably chemistry because it is fun and interesting. I just recently started to play guitar as an elective having not played for about 6 years. Over the summer I went to Italy and France for 2 weeks, which was filled with new things an experiences then I am used to in the US. Following the trip, when I got back I went to a sailing camp and learned how to sail. Although we used small boats, I still had a great time and and hope to go again next year. Although there is still so much more in my life to write about, these are the most recent events worth writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment