Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful for a Classmate

This year I am thankful for many things. Among those are my friends in my English class. Eric is a really funny guy and a good friend to have, especially since we have so many classes together this year. We both share similar interests and work well together in class. He has a great personality to compliment all of this.

I am also thankful that Rivka is in my class because she is super smart and funny. Every year since 7th grade she has been in at least one of my classes, usually Spanish, however this year she is in my English class.We often do group work together, which we complete super fast.

Finally, I would like to thank Adam and Sally for making the class more fun and lively with their endless questions and comments. Without them the class would not be as great.
Thank you everyone for making up this wonderful class, I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment